The City of HeathCode of Ordinances is available at the American Legal Publishing Corporation website accessed via the link below. Once at the site select the desired area from the tree menu on the left.
Code of Ordinances Amendments
The Code of Ordinances is updated through May 31 2008. The following ordinances have been adopted by the City Council but have not yet been incorporated into the Code of Ordinances text. Each document is in PDF format and opens in a new window.
- Amending section 154.07(C), Removal of Quiet Hours Exemptions (55kb)
- Amending Chapter 159, Zoning, providing for Lake Edge Zoning District (Please contact City Secretary – Large File)
- Deposit for Utility Service Requirement (39kb)
- Street Name Change – Peninsula Lane to Peninsula Court (29kb)
- Amending Chapter 159, Zoning providing for Wind Energy Systems (repealed)
- Amending Chapter 153, Code Adopted pertaining to Renewable Energy (44kb)
- Amending Chapter 159, Zoning, Lake Edge Zoning Regulations – Pilings Option (408kb)
- Masonary Construction Requirements and Regulations (155kb)
Additional Code Amendments
09/15/09 - Parks and Recreation Ordinance (265kb)
10/21/08 – Sex Offender Residency Amendment (53kb)
10/21/08 - Extending Various Codes to ETJ (70kb)
10/12/08 - Interference in Discharge of Duties (32kb)
10/07/08 - Authorization to Issue Citations (38kb)
09/16/08 - Security System / False Alarms (261kb)
09/02/08 - Flood Protection (711kb)
07/15/08 - Contractor Registration (27kb)
If you would like more information please contact City Hall or call (972) 771-6228.