Heath Community Center Overview
The Heath Community Center Board generously donated the land for Heath City Hall in 1982, and is committed to ensuring that a Community Room is available to Heath residents.
Community Room Rental
The Heath Community Room is a place for celebrations, meetings and other gatherings. The spacious center with kitchen facilities is available for rental to residents of Heath for events held after regular business hours.
Entire Community Center:
- 5 hours or less: $150.00
- Over 5 hours: $250.00
- Lost Key Fee: $60.00
All rentals require a $100 Deposit; Homeowners Associations may rent 4 times per year for 1/2 rate.
- Permitted events include reunions, parties, and association meetings.
- Alcoholic beverages, profit-making events, and dancing are not permitted in the Community Center.
- Please be sure to notify us if you will have need of tables and/or chairs.
Community Room Rules and Regulations:
- Trash is to be placed in the green dumpster located on the south side of the parking lot. Recyclable materials (paper, cardboard, plastic bottles, aluminum cans and glass jars) can be placed in the blue recycling containers located behind the community room.
- No Alcoholic beverages allowed in the building or in the parking lot
- Floors and countertops must be cleaned, tables and chairs must be put away, and any tape used for decorating must be removed from walls and ceilings.
- Return thermostat to:
- (Summer) A/C setting 80 and press HOLD
- (Winter) Heat setting 65 and press HOLD
- Make sure doors are locked
- Return key in the drop box outside or return to the office within 3 business days
*Failure to abide by the above rules and regulations may result in the loss of your security deposit.
Rental Arrangements or Information
Reservation forms can be downloaded from the Parks & Recreation section of the website or:
Contact Kristi Smith
Ph: (972) 771-6228