The Comprehensive Plan Advisory Committee (CPAC) has worked diligently for more than a year to update the Comprehensive Plan – an important tool that guides the City’s development, identifies future land use recommendations and establishes road and trail alignments.
All documents dated June 2008 unless otherwise stated and are in PDF format.
- Comprehensive Plan Cover (104kb)
- Table of Contents (202kb)
- Chapter 1 – Snapshot (1.4mb)
- Chapter 2 – Visioning (1.7mb)
- Chapter 3 – Implementation (307kb)
- Chapter 4 – Livability (1.1mb)
- Chapter 5 – Land Use (2.2mb)
- Chapter 6 – Town Center (1.4mb)
- Chapter 7 – Transportation (3.9mb)
- City Council Presentation Summary (1mb)
Note: Downloading some of these documents may take several minutes, due to the large size of the file.
Please email City Hall, if you require a copy of the Comprehensive Plan. There is a copying fee associated with reproducing the document.